Tweetie - client for the iPhone


For me, this is the best Twitter client for the iPhone. I know people really like others, like Twitterrrific, but I still vote for Tweetie. You can easily set up and access mulitiple Twitter account. There are three different themes to the layout and design of the app, which is huge for me because I like the dark theme.

You can easily access your main stream, @replies, direct messages and favorites from the main screen. The more tab, of course, has even more features like access to your own profile, go to user, nearby, trends, search and you can save your searches. You can post pictures or your location in tweets. Under a users profile you can reply, direct message, follow, stop following, see recent tweets, see recent replies to that user, see who they are following and who’s following them, and block or unblock.

The best feature of all for me is the ability to customize the app like changing the theme, and the way your retweets look.





0 comments for this post